Monday, May 30, 2011

Week in Review -- Week 2

I was starting to get a little discouraged earlier this week, because I am not accomplishing nearly as much as I had hoped. I wanted to start this year (since my birthday on May 16th) with a bang, but I am still sick. This weekend, I started to feel a little more energetic and alive during the days, but the nights are still exhaustingly filled with coughing fits. On a positive note, Zazu seems to have finally recovered! The weather has been hot and sunny, and the girls and I have been spending lots of time outside! The Count and I spent the holiday weekend at the pool with our girls! It was perfect pool weather and we had a ton of fun! The girls were so worn out after swimming, Kaylicious slept from 5:30 on Saturday night until 9:30 Sunday morning. She completely missed dinner and woke up in the morning asking for it. On Sunday, we went to my parents house after the pool for a Memorial Day Cookout! The food was delicious and we all had a really nice time! Then as a surprise my parents kept the girls overnight and The Count and I got to sneak away to movie!

Here's what I accomplished this week:
  • Conquer the Laundry -- Wash Dry and Put Away 250 Loads -- 3 more down/ 245 to go
  • Load, Wash & Put Away 250 Loads of Dishes -- 2 more down/ 247 to go
  • Read 100 Different Books to Each of My Kids -- 3 more down/93 to go
  • Go to the Gym 150 Times -- 1 Down/149 to go --I really need to get well before I weigh 200 pounds.
  • Walk 300 miles -- 1.5 down/298.5 to go
  • Complete 50 Craft Project - 1 down/49 to go
  • Get 25 Spa Services -- 1 down/24 to go
  • Go on 50 Dates With My Husband -- 2 Down/48 to go
  • Talk to a Friend or Family Member (not my immediate family) Everyday - Check!
  • Get Outside for 15 Minutes Minimum Each Day - Check!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Popular Posts This Week