- DuClaw Brewing Co. -- Love their Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich minus the ham and basil, Misfit Chips, Onion Rings and Misfit Red Beer.
- Baja Fresh -- a delicious step up from Taco Bell -- The Veggie Burrito with Black Beans rocks!
- Red Brick Station -- The Garden Burger here is so good. I always get mine without the mushrooms and garlic. Love their Something Red Beer and Dining Al Fresca on the Avenue!
- Magerks Pub & Grill -- The Count loves the Philly Style Cheese Steaks. I like the House Salad with its mixed greens, candied pecans, craisins and crumbled blue cheese and raspberry vinaigrette. Love the trivia on Tuesday nights!
- Bertucci's -- Beware . . . the rolls are addictive. Love the Pizza with Caramelized Onions and Fire-Roasted Peppers. Kaylicious is fascinated by the huge brick oven!
- The Gazebo Restaurant, Schooner's Wharf, LBI, NJ -- We sat outside with a nice view of the bay. The service was quick and friendly. The food was average at best and a little pricey.
- Mack and Mancos Pizza, Ocean City, NJ -- The pizza here is great. The restaurant seems to do a booming business and is always very crowded. The servers are all business all the time. They are quick and efficient, but not very personable.
- Long Beach Island, NJ
- Ocean City, NJ
- Herr's Zoo Day, Nottingham, PA
- Sesame Place, Langhorne, PA
- Please Touch Museum, Philadelphia, PA
- Bethany Beach, DE