Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Blinging Up My Blog

. . . .with Free Blinkies and Buttons. Here are the buttons and blinkies I chose from ShabbyBlogs.com to decorate my blog:

I BLOG TO HIDE FROM THE LAUNDRY . . . sad, but a little bit true.  I plan to change that though.  One of my goals for this year is to conquer the laundry and stay on top! I will become the master of my laundry room!


BEHIND EVERY GREAT BLOG ... IS AN UNFED HUSBAND I definitely hope this will be a great blog, and I've never been the chef at our house, but another one of my goals for the year is to plan a menu each month and to try lots of new recipes!


Life is sweet I like this because I have a crazy sweet tooth, so the sight of cupcakes always makes me smile.  Plus, it reminds me of a favorite song of mine Life Is Sweet by Natalie Merchant.
"They told you life is hard
It's misery from the start
It's dull and slow and painful
 
I tell you life is sweet
In spite of the misery
There's so much more
Be grateful "


SOMETIMES IT'S OK TO BE A FOLLOWER I picked this one to go above my Followers/Google Friend Connect Links.  It looks a little sad and lonely over there, since I don't have any followers yet, but I hope you'll follow this blog :-)

EVERY DAY MATTERS This one doesn't really match my blogs decor, but the sentiment is exactly what I was going for when I decided to start this blog. I want to make everyday of my life matter!

share some love leave a comment Although I'm writing this blog for me, I want to include lots of relevant and useful content for you, otherwise why would you bother to read? I definitely welcome your comments and feedback. I want to hear from you!

Do you know of other great sites for free blog backgrounds, blinkies, buttons, etc?  If so, please comment with the link and your favorite free background or extra from the site. 3/362

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Popular Posts This Week