Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my 34th birthday. For a few days now, I've been planning to start this blog chronicling my 35th year on Earth. I have lots of goals for the coming year, and I always find birthdays are a great time to start something new. This year, I am planning to track my progress and accomplishments (or possibly my lack there of). I have always felt that having a sense of accountability drives me to accomplish more, so I am hoping by publishing my goals, achievements, and even my failures that writing this blog will help me get the most out of the coming year. A year from now, I want to celebrate my 35th birthday knowing I made the most of the previous year. 1/364

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Popular Posts This Week