We mostly did things at home to entertain ourselves this week so not to spread our germs to everyone else. On Saturday, Kaylicious graduated from her crib to a toddler bed and she seems to being doing quite well with it. Today, I went to the second meeting of my Chesapeake Mommies Sewing Group. We're working on this quilted table runner. I will share photos when it's finished.
Here's what I accomplished this week:
- Unclutter and Organize My Entire Home
- Organized My Thread and Ribbon
- Started Working on My Laundry Room (AKA the room where everything that doesn't have a place gets thrown and I do mean thrown.)
- Conquer the Laundry -- Wash, Dry and Put Away 250 Loads -- 4 more down/ 237 to
- Load, Wash & Put Away 250 Loads of Dishes -- 3 more down/ 242 to go
- Get Shelves to Organize and Corral the Girls' Toys -- 2 Shelves Purchased/ 1 Built So Far
- Read 100 Different Books to Each of My Kids -- 2 more down/91 to go
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
- Curious George Goes to the Fire Station
- Do 50 Craft Projects with the Kids 1 Down/49 to go
- Do Everything On My Toddler Activity List (See List) 1 more down/90 to go
- Lose 38 Pounds & Fit Comfortably Into a Size 8 -- I lost 8 pounds this week by drinking mostly water and trying to eat reasonable portions of whole foods -- Unfortunately, that only gets me back to my starting weight, because I spent the three previous weeks feeling sick and tired, so I didn't grocery shop and we ate out or got carry out a crazy amount of times. At least I feel like I am going in the right direction now.
- Walk 300 Miles -- 1 more Down/296 to go
- Go on 50 Dates With My Husband -- 1 More Down/46 to go
- Playing Trivia With Friends at Magerks and Browsing at Barnes & Noble
- Talk to a Friend or Family Member (not my immediate family) Everyday - Check!
- Get Outside for 15 Minutes Minimum Each Day - Check!
- Use Re-useable Bags/ Start Keeping Them in the Car -- Getting Better --Recycled 2 big bags full of plastic bags at Target and only got two new plastic bags this week